Window Position 2d
|Version:||2019.100||Requirements:||uMMORPG2d, Tools||Script Define:||None|
|Core Changes:||No||Tutorial Video:||No|
Clients now remember the position of moveable windows.
- [Warning!] If you add the script in this AddOns script folder via brute-force, it might reset all your UI window game objects! Follow the steps below instead:
- [Required] Open the UIWindow.cs.txt script file in this AddOns “Scripts” folder.
- [Required] Select all text, copy all text.
- [Required] Open the original UIWindows.cs script in your uMMORPG -> Scripts -> _UI folder.
- [Required] Select all text and paste all text (that you copied previously).
- [Required] This will replace ALL original code, be careful when you applied modifications to that already.
This AddOn will remember the position of windows on your player clients. Many windows inside the uMMORPG GUI are moveable, but their position is reset each time a player logs in. With this AddOn, all window positions will be remembered and saved client side. This way, your players can adjust the window positions to their liking for a better end user experience.
You can make ALL windows in the game moveable if you want. Simply go to your Canvas in the project hierarchy and open the window’s game object. Select the second object (usually called “panel”). Then go to it’s inspector and add a new component. In the component list search “UIWindow” and attach that component. Voila, this window is now moveable when you click-and-drag on the border of the window.