|Version:||2019.200||Requirements:||uMMORPG3d, Tools||Script Define:||None|
|Core Changes:||Yes||Tutorial Video:||No|
Makes the built-in regeneration of health and mana more performant by calling the invoke only on active Entities with non-maxed health/mana.
- [Required] Open the following script Entity.cs. See Changes...
Comment Out/Delete this line:
InvokeRepeating("Recover", 1, 1);
- [Required] Apply all core changes.
- Will turn off health/mana regeneration for all Npcs completely, because its absolutely not required on them!
- Will only activate health/mana regeneration if any regeneration rate is > 0.
- Will only activate health/mana regeneration if health or mana are below their maximum.
- Like in the default system, recovery is only available to alive Entities that are enabled.
- Works only with the default Health and Mana – not with additional values like Stamina you might have added!