Skill Categories 2d
|Version:||2019.100||Requirements:||uMMORPG2d, Tools||Script Define:||None|
|Core Changes:||No||Tutorial Video:||No|
A replacement for the default skill window that allows you to separate your skills into categories. Especially useful when you have a lot of skills in your game.
- [Required] Add all objects from “Prefabs [Drag to Canvas]” to your Canvas
- [Required] Make sure not to place them inside another object.
- [Required] Select the “Shortcut” object in your canvas and exchange the object linked to “Skills Panel” with the new skills panel “UCE_SkillsPanel” (its the child object, not the parent object).
- [Required] Check each on of your skills, there is a new string called “category” that you can edit.
- [Required] Select the “UCE_Skills_Panel” and set it to active, check the three provided category buttons. Check the “category” entry on each one.
- [Required] Leave the category of the first button empty to list all skills, edit the categories of the others to match your skills.
- [Required] Copy and paste the provided buttons to create more categories and edit their categories to match your skills.