|Version:||2019.100||Requirements:||uMMORPG2d, Tools||Script Define:||None|
|Core Changes:||No||Tutorial Video:||No|
This addon allows you to add one or more Sanctuaries to your scenes. A Sanctuary is a area that allows your players to recover while being offline (like a Inn, Camp or Restplace).
After your players logged-out, while inside a Sanctuary, they will recover their stats and even gain stats the longer they stay offline. You can adjust the recovery and gain rates (as well as maximums) in the Inspector settings of the Sanctuary, once you placed it in your scene.
- [Required] Add “UCE_Area_Sanctuary” from this AddOns prefabs folder to your scene, edit settings in inspector.
- Logging out inside a Sanctuary allows your players to:
- Recover Health while being offline
- Recover Mana while being offline
- Gain Skill Experience while being offline (with an optional cap)
- Gain Experience while being offline (with an optional cap)
- Gain Gold while being offline (with an optional cap)
- Gain Coins while being offline (with an optional cap)
- You can mix all attributes as you wish, so a Sanctuary can provide some or all of the rates stated above. You can also have several Sanctuaries in your scene, each one with individual settings (like a Inn where player recover Health/Mana while being offline or a Goldmine where players earn gold while being offline etc.).
- Simply set a rating to 0 to disable it.
- Each rating refers to the number of seconds that must pass in order to grant the player +1 of the given stat (eg. SecondsPerHealth = 60 means the player recovers 1 health per 60 seconds while being offline).