|Version:||2019.200||Requirements:||uMMORPG3d, Tools||Script Define:||None|
|Core Changes:||No||Tutorial Video:||Yes|
Adds a new range of projectile skills to uMMORPG3d that offer a lot more flexibility for skill design and projectile effects.
- [Required] Create a Skill via the context menu and edit it’s settings.
- [Required] Add a new Animator State and Parameter for your skill.
- If the textures on the sample projectiles show up in pink, please either install unity standard assets or replace them by using a effect pack from the asset store
- Ballistic and Collider Projectiles require you to set Physics layer: “Monster VS. Ignore Raycast” to true (check the box in Physics Layer settings)
- When using a muzzle or impact skill effect, you also have to add a “OneTimeTargetSkillEffect” component to it (like in default uMMORPG).
- All important settings are on the Skill itself, you only edit those. Only edit the projectile prefabs if you want to change how they look.
- The projectile skill is fully functional with all “UCE projectile” prefabs.
- To create a new projectile type, simply duplicate one of the “UCE projectile” prefabs.
- ArrowProjectile – functions like a ranged skill in uMMORPG with extra options but no physics. Destroyed on Impact. Low Network Traffic & Calculations.
- ColliderProjectile – a physics based projectile with a collider. Allows for penetration projectiles. Destroyed after travelled distance/lifetime. Medium-High Network Traffic & Calculations.
- BallisticProjectile – A physics based projectile with a collider. Allows for penetration projectiles & arced fly-path. Destroyed after travelled distance/lifetime. High Network Traffic & Calculations.