Npc Healer 2d
|Version:||2019.100||Requirements:||uMMORPG2d, Tools||Script Define:||None|
|Core Changes:||No||Tutorial Video:||No|
Allows healing at a Npc (Inn/Healer) with variable or fixed prices. Can remove buffs as well.
- [Required] Drag and drop all prefabs in UI [Drag to Canvas] onto your canvas.
- [Required] Drag and drop all prefabs in UI [Add Content to Npc Dialogue] onto your Npc Dialogue.
- [Required] Drag and drop all scripts in SCripts [Add to Npc Dialogue] onto your Npc Dialogue.
- [Required] Add ButtonHealer to default Npc Dialouge and link it.
- Gold Cost – the fixed cost to access this healer, is used as a fixed price when “Scale Cost” is unchecked, otherwise its used as multiplicator.
- Scale Cost – scales the gold cost according to the amount of health/mana/buffs the player requires to be healed. This can result in a very high cost very quickly.
- Scale cost is calculated by multiplying the “Gold Cost” by the amount of health/mana/buffs that needs to be healed/removed.
- Unequip Max Cursed Level – does not work with Scaled cost, use fix cost instead.
- To prevent confusion, it is recommended to create one healer per service offered and not to mix all of them into one Npcs.
- Button will not show when at full health or you can’t afford the heal cost. These can be modified in code to your liking.