|Version:||2019.200||Requirements:||uMMORPG3d, Tools||Script Define:||_IMMOCHEST|
|Core Changes:||No||Tutorial Video:||No|
This AddOn allows you to create fully functional chests that can even respawn and have locks. In addition you can setup a lot of requirements for unlocking and/or accessing the lootcrate via items, skills or both. Can be used to create a simple harvesting system from it as well.
- [Required] Add “UCE_UI_Lootcrate” to your Canvas.
- [Required] Add “UCE_Lootcrate” to your scene, edit settings in inspector.
- Interaction Requirements – are useful to set requirements for accessing the lootcrate (like skills or keys)
- Unlock Permanently – When checked, once opened, the Interaction Requirements are skipped and any player can access the crate (even without skills or key)
- Key – If you assign a requiredItem you will have to create those items as well (like a key or lockpick). Just use a “General” item for that.
- Skill – If you assign a requiredSkill you need to create those skills as well and make them available to your players (like a pick lock skill). A passive skill is a good choice.
- You can edit various settings in Interaction Requirements to make accessing the Lootcrate easier or more difficult.
- Edit the “Animation Controller” to have a OPEN and CLOSE animation on your lootcrate. Do not rename OPEN and CLOSE (or you have to edit the code).
- Loot Effect – is a effect game object prefab (like a particle) that is shown when a player loots the crate.
- Loot Effect – Create a new prefab, add your particle effects, assign a Network Identity to it, add a Destroy After Component to it and add it to Registered Spawnables