Item Rarity 2d
|Version:||2019.100||Requirements:||uMMORPG2d, Tools||Script Define:||_IMMOITEMRARITY|
|Core Changes:||Yes||Tutorial Video:||No|
Item rarity adds flavor effects to your in-game items by bring a outline to your items based on the quality level you set. It currently has the types: Poor (grey), Common (white), Uncommon (green), Rare (blue), Epic (magenta), and Legendary (yellow). It also adds the color effect to the name of the item in the items tooltip. The following menus all display this flavor: Equipment, Inventory, Loot, Item Mall, Player Trading, Npc Trading, and Crafting.
- [Required] Open the following script UIItemMall.cs. See Changes...Locate this line:
int currentCategory = 0;
Modify to match:
public int currentCategory = 0;
- [Required] Apply all core changes.
- [Required] Add the script UCE_ItemRarity from scripts folder to all of the following windows: Equipment, Inventory, Loot, PlayerTrading, NpcTrading, ItemMall, and Crafting
- [Required] Assign the Slot Type on all of the following windows based on the windows above, under UCE_ItemRarity.
- [Required] Add the script UCE_RaritySlot to all of the following slot prefabs: Equipment, Inventory, Loot, PlayerTrading, NpcTrading, ItemMall, and Crafting
- [Required] Add the SquareBorder to all of the following slot prefabs, as a image UI to all of the above slot prefabs.
- [Required] Assign the SquareBorder to the Outline on each slots UCE_RaritySlot scripts.
Make sure you set the outline image to stretched.