|Version:||2019.200||Requirements:||uMMORPG3d, Tools||Script Define:||_IMMOEXPLORATION|
|Core Changes:||Yes||Tutorial Video:||No|
Exploration allows you to add areas to your scenes that can be explored by your players. This gives your players something to do satisfy their exploratory urge and provide a way of gaining experience/skill experiences besides combat and quests.
- Each area can only be explored once (persistent/saved in database).
- Exploration shows a popup window with the name of area explored.
- Grant your players experience and/or skill experience, gold, coins on exploration.
- Notify the player once or every time they enter the area (exploration happens only once).
- [Required] Open the following script UIMinimap.cs. See Changes...
Locate this line:
sceneText.text = SceneManager.GetActiveScene().name;
Modify to match:
//sceneText.text = SceneManager.GetActiveScene().name;
- [Required] Apply all core changes.
- [Required] Add all Prefabs from the prefabs folder to your scene hierarchy.
- [Optional] Modify the Exploration Settings via the inspector for each prefab.
- The “ExplorePopup” is shown only once when the area is first explored. The “EnterPopup” is shown afterwards, each time the player enters that area again. Uncheck “NoticeOnEnter” to show only the “ExplorePopup” and only once.