|Version:||2019.200||Requirements:||uMMORPG3d, Tools||Script Define:||None|
|Core Changes:||Yes||Tutorial Video:||Yes|
Adds a character creation interface to the game that replaces the default interface. It allows you to look at the available classes while creating a new character.
- [Required] Open the following script UICharacterSelection.cs. See Changes...Locate this line:
public UICharacterCreation uiCharacterCreation;
Modify to match:
public UCE_UI_CharacterCreation uiCharacterCreation;
- [Required] Add the CharacterCreationSpawnPoint to your scene hierarchy.
- [Required]* Add the Camera Trasform to your scene hierarchy.
*Note: Face towards CharacterCreationSpawnPoint.
- [Required]* Add the UCE_UI_CharacterCreation to your scene hierarchy.
*Note: Place above CharacterSelection.
- [Required]* Assign all classes to the Class List on UCE_UI_CharacterCreation.
*Note: Create a button for each class.
- [Required] Assign CharacterCreationSpawnPoint to Spawn Point on UCE_UI_CharacterCreation.
- [Required] Assign Network Manager to Manager on UCE_UI_CharacterCreation.
- [Required] Assign Camera Transform to Camera Creation Location on UCE_UI_CharacterCreation.
- [Required] Deactivate the older Character Creation in your scene hierarchy.
- [Required] Assign UCE_UI_CharacterCreation to Ui Character Creation on Character Selection.
If you check “Look at Camera” it will force the model to always look towards the “Creation Transform”. Uncheck if not required.