|Version:||2019.200||Requirements:||uMMORPG3d, Tools||Script Define:||_IMMOATTACHE|
|Core Changes:||No||Tutorial Video:||Yes|
Allows you to attach game objects to Entities, those game objects can spawn and unspawn together with their “parent”. They can also spawn and unspawn according to certain rules (like parent under 50% health or parent above 50% health etc.). You can use this to summon minions to aid your parent monster and/or player. Also useable to add blood drops or smoke to monsters with low health etc.
- [Required]* Edit the Attache settings under any entity prefab.
*Note: Can be complicated to understand at first, but very powerful! See screenshot below.
- “Child Game Objects” are the game objects that can be spawned, when the parent meets certain criteria.
- Make sure that the “Child Game Objects” have been added to your Network Managers list of spawnable prefabs.
- Child Objects will be spawned at the “Mount Point” of its parent, use the default Mount Point or create a new one on you parent object.
- Auto Spawn – the child object will be spawned immediately after the conditions are met (does not apply when child is set to “destroy”).
- Child Conditions – you can edit all the conditions the parent objects has to meet here, in order for the child to be spawned.